I’ve managed to get the MTBookQueueEntryFinishedDate tag to work properly for my reading list. I don’t know what did it except that I completely reinstalled BookQueueToo 1.15 and removed catalog=”books” from MTBookQueueEntries. This means I won’t be using the supposed additional functionality of being able to add non-book items to the queue and make lists of them, a process which never worked properly anyway. It is nice to be able to look up items to add to the queue without needing to know the ISBN, and having the title listed along with the book cover in the admin display is handy for books without covers.