Thanks to a mention on librarian.net this past Sunday, hits on this blog have gone from about five per day to nearly forty per day. It also helps that I discovered blogrolling a couple of weeks ago, so I’m now pinging that site whenever I add a new entry. In light of all this new traffic, I’ve made a few changes to the blog, including the improvement to the RSS feed and adding handy-dandy topics to help categorize the content. I’m also starting to make one entry per topic so that there is less of a hodge-podge of things. In other words, I’m starting to use some of the features of Moveable Type that until this point have been gathering dust on my server. Maybe one of these days I’ll even do an over-haul of the stylesheet and make this blog look a bit more unique!